Did you know that your carpet acts like a filter? Over the years, your carpet picks up just about everything. If you’ve had the same carpet for several years now, then you’re breathing in all sorts of contaminants. From pet dander to outdoor allergens, your carpet has trapped a lot of substances. You release some of those substances into the air every time you walk across the carpet. The good news is that you can get rid of all of those contaminants without getting an expensive replacement. Property Damage Restoration can help.
Ready for clean carpets and healthier air? Call us now at (281) 550-6100.
Property Damage Restoration cleans carpets in the North and Northwest areas of Houston. Our coverage includes these areas:
- The Woodlands
- Jersey Village
- West University Place
- Hedwig Village
- River Oaks
How to Care for Your Carpets
Your carpets are an investment. You can make that investment last for a long time, even if you have kids and pets. By taking these steps, you’ll prolong the life of your carpet so that you can get the most out of it.
- Decrease Tracked Dirt – Your carpets get a lot of foot traffic. You can keep them clean by putting track mats at all your home’s entrances. You can also encourage family members and guests to take off their shoes when they come inside.
- Spot Clean – Clean spills and stains as soon as you notice them. The longer they stick around, the more they damage the carpet
- Scotchgard – Scotchgard technology is especially helpful for those with kids and pets. The technology acts like a shield, repelling stains and making spills easier to clean.
- Rearrange Your Furniture – Your furniture puts a lot of weight on your carpets. If you rearrange the furniture every once in a while, you can reduce the stress on specific carpet points.
- Change Air Filters Regularly – The contents of your air can settle into your carpets. When you regularly change your HVAC filters, you can reduce the pollution that lands on your floor.
- Get Your Carpets Cleaned – This is where we come in. For the best carpet care, you should have your carpets cleaned about once a year. At Property Damage Restoration, we use state of the art technology to clean far more deeply than your vacuum cleaner can. Our process removes dirt and grime quickly so that you can move on with your healthier life.
The PDR Difference
Lots of companies can clean your carpets, but at Property Damage Restoration, we take it a step further. We only use environmentally friendly cleaning agents. Not only will your carpets get the best clean, but they’ll keep the environment happy, too. These cleaning solutions are also safe for your family.
Other companies, on the other hand, use harsh detergents that leave a residue behind. With these companies, your carpets will not reach their full brightness, and the sticky residue will make your carpet attract grime even faster than before. At Property Damage Restoration, we never use this approach because we only do what’s best for our clients. As a matter of fact, we have a client satisfaction guarantee.
If you want the best carpet cleaners for your home, then call Property Damage Restoration at (281) 550-6100 today. Our experienced, trained, and certified team is ready to help.