Fire damage is devastating and overwhelming. If your home has been through a fire, all you want is to get your life back to normal again. But how do you make that happen? You start by calling us. Yes, fires can wreak havoc on homes. However, we can probably salvage a lot more than you expect. The sooner you call us, the more we can save. When it comes to your home, you can’t afford to wait.
Do you have fire damage in your home? Call Property Damage Restoration right NOW at (713) 227-6100.
When you call us, our team will arrive as soon as possible to get to work. You don’t have to handle this alone. Our experts will take all of the stress and hassle out of your restoration process
Property Damage Restoration addresses residential fire damage in the North and Northwest areas of Houston. Our coverage includes these areas:
- The Woodlands
- Jersey Village
- West University Place
- Hedwig Village
- River Oaks
What You Can Do
After a fire, your head may be spinning. You’re overwhelmed, exhausted, and unsure of what to do next. Thankfully, your next steps are straightforward. Follow these steps, and you’ll have your home back to normal soon.
- Keep everyone safe – First, keep yourself and your family away from the fire damage. It’s especially important for children, pets, and elderly family members to avoid the damage. Make sure that all of the power and your utilities are turned off before you go back into your house. This way, you can avoid accidents.
- Call your insurance company – Next, call your insurance company to start the claims process. The company will ask for photo evidence of the damage.
- Call Property Damage Restoration – Next, call us. We’ll restore your home back to its pre-fire state. We’ll also work with your insurance company every step of the way so that you don’t have to deal with any extra hassles. After all, you’ve already been through enough.
What We Do
At Property Damage Restoration, we have a proven step-by-step process that will restore your home as quickly and safely as possible. Here’s what we do to help you get back on your feet again.
- Take Inventory – We arrive quickly and immediately start taking stock of the damages. We’ll document all of the damage so that you can send proof to your insurance company.
- Remove Damaged Items – We’ll take damaged clothing, textiles, and other goods off site so that we can restore as much as possible. While some items may be unsalvageable, we’ll save as much as we can, bringing everything as close to its pre-fire state as possible. We’ll return your items once we’ve finished the restoration process.
- Repair Structures – Next, we’ll repair and rebuild any structural damage. This often includes removing water damage and smoke damage. We’re equipped to handle all of it.
- Keep You Updated – Throughout the entire process, we’ll keep you and your insurance company posted. You deserve to know exactly what’s going on at all times.
Why Choose Us
When you have damage in your home, you shouldn’t settle for anything less than the best. Your home is where you raise your kids and live your life. Our team members will treat your home with as much care as they would treat their own homes. Here are just a few more reasons why you should choose our team.
- Trained and Experienced – Our highly-qualified team has seen just about everything. No matter your situation, we’ve got it covered.
- IICRC Certified – We’ve been certified by the IICRC, an independent, nonprofit organization. The IICRC only certifies firms that provide the best standards in home restoration. We also have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – We want you to be happy with our work. We’ll do everything we can do make that happen. We guarantee our best quality work for your home.
- 24/7 Service – A fire can show up at any time. Fortunately, so can we. Our 24/7 emergency service is available whenever you need it. When you call, we can be there right away.
Don’t wait to get your home back to normal. Call us now so that we can restore as much damage as possible. Reach us right away at (713) 227-6100. Let us help you get back to life as usual. We’re here and ready to get to work.