Mold grows fast, and it grows easily. Any time you’ve got dampness and poor airflow, chances are good that you’ve also got mold. Homes and commercial buildings are full of mold spores. As soon as those spores contact water, mold starts growing. If you don’t take care of the problem fast, then you could have all sorts of issues on your hands. After a certain point, mold becomes uncontrollable without professional help. Thankfully, we have more than 25 years of experience getting rid of mold.
Do you need mold remediation now? Call Property Damage Restoration at (713) 227-6100.
Property Damage Restoration proudly serves the North/Northwest Houston area. We serve all the places listed below and the areas in between.
- The Woodlands
- Jersey Village
- West University Place
- Hedwig Village
- River Oaks
If you don’t see your town’s name above, don’t worry. Give us a call anyway. If you’re in the general area, we’d love to help.
Mold Remediation Services
Mold remediation is more complicated than it looks. It’s not just a matter of spraying some cleaning chemicals and wiping down the walls. We use an in-depth approach to mold removal.
- Mildew Remediation – Mildew is the first stage of mold growth. It’s not as harmful as black mold. Still, it’s unhygienic and often a sign of a bigger problem. We take mildew very seriously. We’ll contain the contaminated space, remove all of the mildew, and dispose of contaminated materials.
- Black Mold Removal – Black mold is more serious than mildew. This is the kind of mold that causes health problems, especially in people with allergies and asthma. We use proven methods to get rid of black mold safely. Our methodology gets rid of all the microbes so that the mold doesn’t come back.
- Structural Repair – Sometimes, we have to remove and replace parts of a structure. For example, if mold has embedded itself into your drywall, it’s time to remove that drywall. Our team has all of the tools and training to take care of the problem. We can accurately determine whether or not a building needs structural replacement, and then we act fast.
- Crawl Space Encapsulation – Do you have mold that keeps coming back? Then you may have moisture coming from your crawl space. In that case, we can attack the mold at the source. Our encapsulation process will fix the problem.
- Mold Testing – Unsure about whether your home or building has a mold issue? Mold hides in dark spaces, so sometimes it’s hard to tell. We can test for mold so that you know for sure whether or not you have a problem.
Why Choose Us
Property Damage Restoration is your best choice for mold remediation.
- IICRC Certified – The IICRC is an independent organization. It only certifies the most qualified restoration services. We proudly hold certification from the IICRC. We also have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Trained and Equipped – All of our team members are highly trained, and we have all the tools and equipment needed to remove your mold problem.
- Highly Experienced – Our team has more than 25 years of mold removal experience. We’ve seen it all.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – We promise that you’ll be happy with our service.
Need Help Now?
Don’t delay if you think you have a mold problem. The longer you wait, the more dangerous the consequences. Call (713) 227-6100 right now. We look forward to helping you.